Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 2004 06:30:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Scott I. Remick" <scott@sremick.net>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   OO 1.1.1 on FreeBSD requires Moz 1.0.1?

Hello... I have Mozilla 1.7 already installed from ports (FreeBSD 5.2.1). I
also have OpenOffice 1.1.0 already isntalled. OpenOffice 1.1.1 is requiring
Mozilla 1.0.2 and tries to build it when I try and do a portupgrade. Is
there any way to have OO 1.1.1 be happy with my already-installed Mozilla
1.7 so I don't have to have 1.0.2 AND 1.7 installed (and wait for 1.0.2 to
build, which takes a long time)?

Thanks

=====
Fix most Windows problems here: http://vtbsd.net/winhelp/