Date:      Sun, 4 May 1997 10:49:29 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current build is now broken..

> What we are debating is what constitutes an effective engineering company.
> Bear in mind that the analytical skills which engineers bring along is
> like a blade which can either benefit or turn against the company.

Yeah; people with functioning "bullshit detectors" tend to make the
slingers of such product uncomfortable.  It's really "terrible"
when you have to be honest and forthright with your employees in
the knowledge that they will call you on your lies.  Takes all the
fun out of being a non-technical guy promoted to the position of
CEO or company president, I hear.

					Regards,
					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org