Date:      Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:12:44 +0200
From:      Alberto Villa <avilla@freebsd.org>
To:        troy@twisted.net
Cc:        kde@freebsd.org, FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>, Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: KDE4 upgrade Could NOT find LIBKONQ

--nextPart6839689.623eSAlArP

On Wednesday 26 October 2011 19:19:58 Troy wrote:
> That was the problem.  I originally was going to /usr/ports/x11/kde4=20
and
> doing a simple 'make install clean' and you would think the meta port
> would build the x11/kde-baseapps before it went to try and build
> gwenview so that the error below doesn't come up as it has the
> dependency.  Do we need to reverse the build order of the meta port=20
so
> this doesn't happen?

It's not "fault" of the meta-port. `make install` just won't do the right=20
thing when upgrading (actually, it's not a supported update method).=20
Just use portmaster. It will probably solve also your problem with=20
kdepim4-runtime.
=2D-=20
Alberto Villa, FreeBSD committer <avilla@FreeBSD.org>
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla