Date:      8 Jul 2019 19:20:49 -0000
From:      "Peter Harris" <p3tharris@rediffmail.com>
To:        "Brian Reichert" <reichert@numachi.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   =?utf-8?B?UmU6IHRlc3QgbW9kaWZpZWQgZnJlZWJzZCBzb3VyY2U=?=

I need to make changes to commands like chmod, arp, chown etc. which reside in &#x2F;usr&#x2F;bin, &#x2F;usr&#x2F;sbin, &#x2F;bin and &#x2F;sbin. I need to make minor changes in kernal too, but that&#x27;s for later. The only way I see as of now is to make a freebsd install and test sources after changes within it. Is there a better way around? Thanks for the support,Peter