Date:      Tue, 27 Dec 2011 13:22:51 +0100
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   ppp.conf "set speed" && UMTS

Hello,

I'm using PPP with an USB UMTS stick (Huawei E1750). The speed for
upload and download can be measured with, for example, pages like:
http://www.speedtest.net/
the results vary of course a bit, but usually they are between
1 and 4 Mbps;

how those values fit with the speed of the device /dev/cuaU0.0 which I
set in ppp.conf to the maximum value as

set speed 921600

and as well in /usr/include/sys/_termios.h I don't see any higher
possible speed for the interface... do I miss something?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz