Date:      Mon, 10 Feb 2014 21:20:00 GMT
From:      Craig Butler <craig001@lerwick.hopto.org>
To:        gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/186580: www/seamonkey fails to build on sparc64

The following reply was made to PR ports/186580; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Craig Butler <craig001@lerwick.hopto.org>
To: Florian Smeets <flo@smeets.im>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 21:14:10 +0000

 On Mon, 2014-02-10 at 19:40 +0100, Florian Smeets wrote:
 > Can you try the patch from
 > https://trillian.chruetertee.ch/freebsd-gecko/changeset/1487?

 Hello Florian

 Thank you for taking the time out to help us with this issue.

 I have checked out from head the ports that this patch touches and
 extracted the changeset over the top.  I am currently rebuilding libxul,
 then I will try seamonkey first and firefox after.

 I should have some results in about 3 days (judging from the last run).

 I'll run the seamonkey and firefox builds in a script session.

 Kind Regards

 Craig Butler