Date:      Sun, 9 Nov 2003 15:51:13 +1030
From:      Malcolm Kay <malcolm.kay@internode.on.net>
To:        "Shawn Guillemette" <shawn@guillemette.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: IPFW

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 09:49, Shawn Guillemette wrote:
> I have installed ipfw and each time the machien is rebooted I lose the
> rules I added.
>
> any thoughts?

Do you mean you have added them by hand at the command lline?

I believe the norm is to have them in rc.firewall and with the appropriat=
e=20
variables set in rc.conf it will all happen during the normal boot proces=
s.
(This is NOT in my area of expertise -- but you don't yet seem to have
a response from the knowledgable.)

Malcolm