Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 1997 04:45:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        phk@critter.dk.tfs.com
Cc:        gibbs@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org, se@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RELENG_2_2, ahc and Atlas II, YES!!

 * >What's your firmware revision?  Wide or narrow?  My "QUANTUM XP34550W
 * >LXQ1" used to corrupt files with 2940UW (and ftp.qntm.com doesn't have
 * >firmware upgrades for wide AII drives....).
 *
 * LXY4

I assume that's a narrow drive?

 * I dunno, It's not a machine I can generally play with, so now that it's
 * running, I'm going to let it run...

If you get a chance, try swapping the slots of the cards and see if
you can get the BIOS to probe the 2940 first....

Satoshi