Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:01:14 +0200
From:      "Vahric MUHTARYAN" <vahric@doruk.net.tr>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SpamAssassian with FreeBSD and Big Mail Server

Hi Everybody ,=20
=20
            Really I don't know can I say a big mail server which have
30,000 mailbox on it 1200+ simultaneously connections =
(pop,smtp,webmail).
=DDncoming smtp connections are between 200-400 . We want to run spam =
software
on it but machine can't handle it for this reason we seperated machine
freebsd+exim+SpamAssassian but on 400 connection machine goes down =
average
is very high , cpu usage really too high .=20
=20
            I want to learn Anybody Who have closer or bigger system and
using SpamAssassian ?!=20
Really this 400 connection simultaneously can be limit for spam software =
?!
I mean Anybody can handle more ?!=20
I have to design distributed environment ?!=20
=20
My Hardware is (for spam)
            2 X PIII 1G +  1 GB RAM + 2 DISK RAID 0 SCSI 10000 RPM  =20
=20
Thanks
Vahric=20
=20