Date:      Sat, 08 Sep 2001 18:11:26 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        blind-copy-recipients: ;
Subject:   Bcc: 4.4-RC4 ISO image for Alpha now available

To: stable@freebsd.org
Subject: 4.4-RC4 ISO image for Alpha now available
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 18:11:26 -0700
From: Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>

Sorry for the delay, but you may now also find:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/alpha/ISO-IMAGES/4.4rc4-install.iso

For installation testing the Alpha platform.  Alpha users, please
test!  This image contains the XFree86 and packages collections from
4.3-RELEASE, but this was deemed better than nothing and the Alpha
build cluster seems to be "in transition" at the moment, so we may
have to continue using the older packages with 4.4.  The XFree86 bits
are essentially unchanged, so there's no penalty (that I know of) in
using the bits from 4.3.  Thanks!

- Jordan