Date:      Fri, 11 Dec 2015 23:00:19 +0800
From:      Kevin Lo <kevlo@FreeBSD.org>
To:        =?utf-8?B?0KHQtdGA0LPQtdC5INCn0LLQtdGA0YLQvdGP0Lo=?= <sjms@rambler.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: support Allwinner H3

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 01:00:32AM +0300, Сергей Чвертняк wrote:

> Please help.
> I do not understand how to create a boot exactly for Allwinner H3 (board OrangePi
> PC).
> There are practices in support of processors Allwinner H3?

Thanks to Ganbold who added support for Allwinner A10/A20 SoCs,
porting to H3 is straightforward.  I have a preliminary patch for this,
but I don't want to continue working on it.  It seems there's a hardware
issue with Orange Pi PC [1].  I had a similar issue with my Orange Pi PC
when I used the images from Orange Pi download [2], it turned out that only
Lubuntu image worked.

[1] http://www.cnx-software.com/2015/10/02/orange-pi-pc-not-booting-you-are-not-alone/
[2] http://www.orangepi.org/downloadresources/

> Thanks!