Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:48:19 +0100
From:      Thomas Nagy <nthomas@elender.hu>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache13-php4 port problem

Hi!

	I'm having problems compiling the apache13-php4 port on a 3.4-release
system. Strangely enough, I've successfully compiled it on a 3.1 and a
3.3 machine, without a hitch...
	On this 3.4 box, I'm getting the following error during make:
make stops at ap_md5c.c with the error `AP_MD5PW_IDLEN' undeclared
(first use this function) *** Error code 1
I searched the archives at Deja.com, and found a posting that pointed
out that the process was looking for includes in /usr/local/include,
while it should have used those in /usr/local/include/apache. So, I
copied over /usr/local/include/apache to /usr/local/include. Then, I
could get past this problem, but the compiling stopped again at another
point:
alloc.c: In function `psprintf_flush':
alloc.c:1099: `AP_MM_LOCK_RW' undeclared (first use this function)
This seems to me to have similar roots as the previous problem, but I
don't quite know what to do with this.
	I'm trying to use apache_1.3.11, php_4.0b3, mod_ssl-2.5.0-1.3.11 (yes,
I wanted to enabel ssl support as well; but I also tried without that -
didn't work), openssl-0.9.4, and I installed the mm-config package as
well.
	Is it possible that the problem will perish when I upgrade to STABLE?
	Please help me, and cc me with the reply, as I'm not on this list.
Thank you in advance,
Thomas Nagy