Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:12:43 -0600
From:      Art Mason <amason@rackspace.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   PF installation on 5.2-RELEASE

Hello,

My sincerest apologies if this isn't the correct list to post this
question to, but I was wondering if anyone has any guidelines/procedures
to follow regarding the correct installation method for PF on FreeBSD
5.2-RELEASE.  I know of its existence in ports/security, but was
wondering if there are any additional kernel compilation options or
sysctl variables required to get it, along w/ ALTQ, up and running
properly on a fresh install.

Many thanks in advance,

--
Art Mason