Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 1997 11:47:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        A JOSEPH KOSHY <koshy@india.hp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Some enhancements to docbook-html.ts

On Fri, 11 Apr 1997, A JOSEPH KOSHY wrote:

> In the process of using Docbook to write a paper I had occasion to enhance
> the translation spec in a few places:

Wow, thanks!  Other demands on my time have pretty much ground my
work on the docbook tools to a halt so it is nice to get a little
momentum from outside.   I'll take a look at the footnoteref "hack" to
see if there is a better way.  Changes to instant itself are possible
to.  In fact, I have a bunch of changes I want to make.

> PS: Should I send-pr this too?

Don't bother.

-john