Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:41:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      Irving Popovetsky <irving@iad.dead-dog.com>
To:        "Stephen J. Roznowski" <sjr@home.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux RealPlayer 5.0 working under current?

Why bother with 5.0?  It cant play any modern streams anyway.

http://proforma.real.com/real/player/linuxplayer.html

I've been using the Linux G2 player on my -current box for a while
now.  Video can get a little choppy, and theres an occasional crash, but
otherwise its fine.  ( This is with both the old sb drivers and the newpcm
driver. )

-Irving