Date:      Mon, 03 Sep 2001 18:11:11 GMT
From:      "Lanny Baron" <lnb@cybertouch.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   make update dies because it cannot find pod2man..

Hi,
I have an ongoing problem which I have tried to fix, but persists. Whether
make update is run from a script from a crontab  (as in a weekly job) or by
cd /usr/src; make update

The update fails when it runs the Makefile in
/usr/src/secure/usr.bin/openssl/Makefile
It cannot find pod2man.  Even when at the end of the Makefile the line
.pod2man is changed to .pod2man /usr/bin/pod2man the file gets overwritten
and fails.

I have checked roots .profile, .cshrc to be sure /usr/bin is in the path
statement. Would anyone know what is wrong and a fix to this?

Thanks in advance,
Lanny