Date:      Sun, 12 Feb 1995 16:07:44 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Clay D. Hopperdietzel" <hoppy@appsmiths.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   GDB still broken?

Hi,

I saw a commit message go by sometime either yesterday or day before about
something being fixed which was intended to repair GDB causing kernel panics.

I supped current earlier today (about 2PMcst) and rebuilt, but alas the problem
still seems to be there.  In particular, I get:

	$ gdb generic
	(gdb) b main
	(gdb) r
	kernel page directory invalid pdir=0xbed063, va-0x5d5000
	panic: invalid kernel page directory

Perhaps I didn't do something right, this is a differnet bug, or the fix
didn't take.

Thanks.

Clay D. Hopperdietzel 					    hoppy@appsmiths.com
AppSmiths, Inc.                                                  (713) 578-0154
Houston, Texas USA                                     Happiness is OG > 1.0500