Date:      Tue, 09 Mar 1999 14:01:15 +1000
From:      Stephen McKay <syssgm@detir.qld.gov.au>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@hub.FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG, syssgm@detir.qld.gov.au
Subject:   Re: I am a wally

On Monday, 8th March 1999, "Jonathan M. Bresler" wrote:

>	why do you need an auto-resubscribe script?   is your
>	connectivity that bad?

Our connectivity is good, but we seem to drop off lists at random every so
often.  Lately our news system has been mangling the mail->news conversion,
and I was ready to blame that (even though, in theory, we catch every bounce
it generates).  So I thought it was time for some resubscription automation.
I might just stick to doing it by hand a little longer.

Stephen.

PS Is there a better list for this discussion?