Date:      Thu, 07 Nov 2002 00:57:09 -0700
From:      Steve Coltrin <spcoltri@omcl.org>
To:        glennpj@charter.net
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   plugin messages in galeon

Glenn Johnson writes:

> Is there any way to keep the messages about needing the flash plugin for
> some Web sites from popping up with the FreeBSD Galeon browser?

Removing /usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla/libnullplugin.so will disable request
dialogs for _all_ plugin types.  The first time you hit a flash/midi/whatever
page galeon will pop up a whine about not finding _that_ plugin, too -
but this time the dialog will have a "shut up, I don't care" option.

--
Steve Coltrin      spcoltri@omcl.org
  ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This post is packaged on shared equipment