Date:      Sat, 09 Sep 2000 14:40:47 -0400
From:      Jan Knepper <jan@smartsoft.cc>
To:        Maria Isabel Reyes Ramirez <reyesr@ixtchel.cs.buap.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:

You sure can!
I've got M$-DOS, M$ Windows 2000 Pro and FreeBSD 4.1 all on the same
machine in different partitions.
Use EasyBoot to switch between them at boot time. Works great!

Make sure you don't go after 8 GB of harddrive space though.

My partitions are:
1 GB for M$-DOS
7 GB for FreeBSD 4.1
24 GB for W2K (which is unfortunate, but necessary since I am being paid
for developing Win32 applications).

HTH

Don't worry, be Kneppie!
Jan

Maria Isabel Reyes Ramirez wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I love FreeBSD, I have a question:
> can I install FreeBSD with Windows 2000 in de same machine?
>
>                                ATTE:
>
>                      Maria Isabel Reyes Ramirez
>                                          __
>                                      _.-~  )