Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 2003 20:46:09 +0200
From:      Daniel Nielsen <djn@daimi.au.dk>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Installing from mini-iso

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J

On 17/04-03 13.11, Alfonso Romero wrote:
> Hi, I have an urgent need for space on my disk drive, and need to ditch d=
isks 2, 3 and 4 of freebsd 4.7. I know this is on the handbook, but just wa=
nt to double check with you if I can install freebsd from the mini-iso and =
all the stuff I want to add from Internet?
>=20

I have just done it... with the mini - iso from 4.8 release

/Daniel

--=20
There are no great men, only great challenges that ordinary men are forced
by circumstances to meet.
		-- Admiral William Halsey

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J--