Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 2000 17:22:35 -0400
From:      Toby Swanson <toby@milkyway.org>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   sendmail and relay-domains

For some reason (probably because I changed something, I don't
know what) sendmail will no longer forward messages from clients
on the local network unless the destination internet domain is
in /etc/mail/relay-domains.  Until now the only entry was
milkyway.org.  The client gets a 550 error, relaying denied.
I can send a message to anywhere from the server sendmail is
running on.  It seems only the clients are affected.

I'm running 3.3 on an Pentium II, 256Mb memory.

Thanks,

Toby