Date:      Mon, 05 Apr 1999 22:32:00 +1000
From:      Joe Shevland <J_Shevland@Turnaround.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   MSDOS Install Quicky

Hi,

I've had a few troubles installing from my primary DOS partition to a
FBSD partition on the same hard drive... is there a problem with FAT32?
I didn't see it in the docs or lists anywhere. When I select the minimum
distribution, 'bin', using sysinstall then attempt to commit the changes
it tells me it cannot locate the distributions. Or is there a special
keyword for the release I need to use in the options?

(Private replies are cool as I'm not on the list)

Cheers,
Joe Shevland
Turnaround Solutions Pty. Ltd.