Date:      Tue, 9 Dec 1997 17:25:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dayton Clark <dayton@sci.brooklyn.cuny.edu>
To:        garbanzo@hooked.net
Cc:        smp@csn.net, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   8CPUs <was Re: -current, goliath, smp -- problems>

IBM has advertised an 8 cpu server for several years.  I was never able to
get anyone to give me a quote though.  There is a French organization (or
company) that implemented a multi-pentium connection scheme.  I think it
is called the CBUS.  As I remember, it's an interesting system, but totally
incompatible with the Intel MP stuff.

dayton