Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2023 07:32:41 -0100
From:      Arthur Chance <freebsd@qeng-ho.org>
To:        Joe B <jcb2023az@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Email Client

On 21/11/2023 22:00, Joe B wrote:
> What's a good mobile email Client for lists? I'm on my phone 99% of the
> time and reply to email also on Mobile.
>
> I'm using an android and iPhone

I use Android phones and I've used K9 mail since I got a smart phone. It
has the advantage that it can be set to bottom posting and, if you know
what you're doing, it can be used for intercalated replies. I use the
standard Android app for Gmail, but that's only an emergency backup
address for me.

--
We build our computer systems the way we build our cities; over time,
without a plan, on top of ruins.