Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 2015 21:07:07 -0700
From:      jungle Boogie <jungleboogie0@gmail.com>
To:        Brett Wynkoop <freebsd-arm@wynn.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: BBB freebsd-current backtrace. why?

Hi Brett,
On 10 March 2015 at 19:04, Brett Wynkoop <freebsd-arm@wynn.com> wrote:
> Greeting-
>
> What media and device is /usr/ports on?  I have had similar issues with
> writed to a usb flash drive.

Its all on the same media as freeBSD..some sandisk microSD card. I
didn't have the problem with previous current images so I'm inclined
to think it was something in last week's image.

Tonight, it happened once and not again. I'm building tmux right now
and after that, I'll leave it idle all night to see if any additional
backtraces occur.

Thanks for writing!

> -Brett

Best,