Date:      Thu, 15 Oct 2020 07:45:52 GMT
From:      "William Jones" <william.jones@fastestway24.com>
To:        <net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Disinfectant

Good morning,

looking for companies interested in raising additional capital by diversi=
fying their offer in soaps, liquids and gels for hand disinfection and co=
smetics for body and hair care.

The distribution of innovative products corresponding to the current pref=
erences of customers in the field of hygiene and preventive healthcare al=
lows our partners to gain new markets and achieve better economic results=
=2E

In addition to products with bactericidal action, our range includes show=
er gels, shampoos and hair conditioners, as well as efficient, concentrat=
ed detergents.

The versatility (suitable for all skin types) combined with an affordable=
 price means that customers make an informed choice of a product among ot=
hers available on the market.

Are you interested in cooperation?

William Jones