Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 1995 12:02:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      karant@gallium.csusb.edu (Dr. Yasha Karant)
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   ISPs

I realize that this is not really the appropriate mailing list for
this question; however, I have not been able to find a NNTP group on
this subject (my fault).

One of my students wishes to setup a bbs on the Internet.  Since this
is *not* an official university project, he needs to contact an ISP to
allow his machine (FreeBSD-based) access.  Does anyone have a list of
commercial ISPs?  In particular, we need an ISP willing to serve San
Bernardino, CA USA.

Thanks for any responses.

Yasha Karant
karant@gallium.csusb.edu