Date:      Sat, 1 May 2021 11:45:14 +1000
From:      Andrew Reilly <areilly@bigpond.net.au>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Congratulations on the stable/13 release!

In case anyone's interested: for this morning's software maintenance
session (at home) I upgraded my file server from FreeBSD stable/12
to the recently released stable/13.  From source, in-place, on a
running, on-line system.  Despite the fact that the entire ZFS
subsystem has been replaced, which is what caused me to wait for a
couple of weeks, the upgrade appears to have been flawless.  Not a
single error message on boot-up.  Not a single failed service.
Everything is working perfectly.  Zpool status told me that I should
upgrade the pools, and did: that turned on a dozen or so new features
that I'm sure are useful.  Total downtime about a minute or so:
just the time it took to reboot.  I'm amazed.  Good on the FreeBSD
developers and (especially) the release engineers!

cd /usr/src
git switch stable/13
make -s -j20 buildworld kernel
mergemaster -p