Date:      Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:18:26 +0100
From:      "Stefano Ceci" <stefano.ceci@aruba.it>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Make.conf

I'd like to confer with you on this file. I am practically building the
whole system by ports, and I have some problem with kde3.1. Particularly
the icons engine seems rather unstable. My doubt is that problems may
come from parameters of configuration. I have setted the optimization
value to 0 as suggested in the default make.conf, but perhaps the
problematic set is on the cpu. My system is based on AMD Athlon XP 1800+
cpu and I've setted the make.conf to nearest value, that is K7. Do you
have suggestions?
Thanks
Stefano