Date:      Mon, 5 Oct 1998 16:45:47 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Submissions to Daemon News

Hi,

> What is the process for getting an article submitted.

If you have an article you have written or want to write, then you should
email me or chris at editor@peloton.physics.montana.edu and we'll talk it
over.  Unless it's something off the wall we'll take it.

If you want to join the core team, you can do so by sending an email to
majordomo@peloton.physics.montana.edu with "subscribe ezine-core" in the
body.  Frankly we really need more formatters right now so if you'd like
to help w/ that it'd be great.  Heck, helping w/ anything would be good.

More info on the team/submitting articles/etc can be found at:

	http://ezine.freebsd.org/

Brett
Brett Taylor            brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu
http://peloton.physics.montana.edu/brett/

"There is something uncanny in the noiseless rush of the cyclist,
 as he comes into view, passes by, and disappears."
					 -   Popular Science, 1891