Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:51:05 +0200
From:      Len Conrad <lconrad@Go2France.com>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   isdn card vs zyxel 128+ for local loop i/f

We're need a ISDN local loop interface for a FreeBSD machine that
will serve as internet gateway + ipfilter + ipnat + callback + VPN/IPsec.

For the ISDN i/f we can use an ethernet card in the Fbsd out to a
Zyxel 128+ in transparent bridge mode or we can adopt one of
Helmuth's bambinos as an internal isdn i/f, and have one less box at
the customer office.

Apart from functionality offered by the 128+, it costs us only about
FFr 1500, less in quantity.  What are the approximate "street prices"
in Europe for Freebsd-supported isdn cards?

Thanks,
Len

http://BIND8NT.MEIway.com: ISC BIND 8.2.2 p5  installable binary for NT4
http://IMGate.MEIway.com:  Build free, hi-perf, anti-spam mail gateways