Date:      Fri, 03 Oct 1997 23:05:58 +0930
From:      Matthew Thyer <thyerm@box.net.au>
To:        John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        Matthew Thyer <Matthew.Thyer@dsto.defence.gov.au>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xlock: caught signal 8 while running galaxy mode.

By the way, I've never seen this problem on my home machine running:
current as at ctm-src-cur.3049 with xlockmore-4.03 and CPU:

CPU: Pentium (100.23-MHz 586-class CPU)
  Origin = "GenuineIntel"  Id = 0x52c  Stepping=12
  Features=0x1bf<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,MCE,CX8>

(which is actually a P150 on a motherboard that can only do 100 MHz
as I'm strapped for cash and cant afford $120 Australian for a new
motherboard - boo hoo thats what 1 income, a small child and two
housing loans gets you ;)

So I'll update the work machine and tell you all if it solves the
problem.

--
|  Work: Matthew.Thyer@dsto.defence.gov.au | Home: thyerm@box.net.au  |