Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 1995 11:33:55 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to add another disk (or slice/partitions/disklabels - confusion)

I'm having a lousy time trying to add another disk. The beast in question is a
Quantum P105S, as SCSI ID 1. I have fdisk'd it, but cannot put a disklabel on
it. I'm using disklabel -r -e /dev/rsd1, it pulls up something reasonable, and
after filling in all the details it complains about not being able to write it
back to the device. Any clues?

	Stephen

        I do not speak for the Worker's Compensation Board of Queensland -
                     They don't pay me enough for that!