Date:      Mon, 5 Apr 1999 15:40:12 -0500
From:      "Ellis, Joshua" <ellis@kcc.com>
To:        "'peter@cyber1.net'" <peter@cyber1.net>
Cc:        "'freebsd-isp@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: front page forms, SMTPHost variable not working

> i've got the apache13-fp port installed using name virtual
> hosts and am
> having problems with frontpage forms.  the variables in the
> virtualhost:80.conf file are set to
>
> SMTPHost:mail.purplecat.net
>
> but i'm still getting an error when i try to send the form.
> any ideas?
>  do i need to set some execute permissions somewhere?

Though the documentation seems to indicate putting SMTPHost:... in the
virtualhost:80.conf file will work, that has not been my experience.
However, putting it in the we80.cnf file does work.

-joshua
---
Joshua Ellis - Kimberly-Clark Internet/Intranet/Notes Services
email: ellis@kcc.com * phone: 920/721-2779 * fax: 920/721-6180