Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2000 01:12:25 -0400 (AST)
From:      Jeff MacDonald <jeff@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Colorado Jumbo 250

Hey Folks..

Well i got one of these dinosaurs.. added to my machine.
I put the necessary lines in my kernel config file..

controller      fdc0    at isa? port "IO_FD1" bio irq 6 drq 2 flags 0x1 vector fdisk            fd0     at fdc0 drive 0
disk            fd1     at fdc0 drive 1
tape            ft0     at fdc0 drive 2

then did a sh MAKEDEV ft0

and rebooted..

nothing.. i don't even see "ft0 not found" or anything.. then someone
on irc said that ft0 is not supported anymore , is this true ? seems
a little silly for support to be completely removed.

Jeff MacDonald
jeff@hub.org

 So long as the Universe had a beginning, we can suppose it had a
creator, but if the Universe is completly self contained , having
no boundry or edge, it would neither be created nor destroyed
 It would simply be.