Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2012 22:57:50 -0400
From:      Allen <Unix.Hacker@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   An idea I have!

Hello all!

So, I'm sitting here watching True Blood, and also checking my Email,
and updating my Ports, and a thought hits me; Wouldn't it be a cool way
to do FreeBSD Advocacy, by making a BSD based band???

And the name would be so simple! "The BSD Boys" !! (Yea I know, BSD has
been sued enough lol, but come on, you have to admit that "Beastie" as a
mascot, the name was chosen and meant to be pronounced "BSD" because
"Beastie" sort of sounds like that when said out loud.

I could even try writing a song like "BSD Licensed to Init" or something
else moderately funny ;) Ohh!!! "License to Kill -9" ;)

I know some of this is just silly and all, but in my experience, most of
you have a very good sense of humor, and it's almost 11 PM right now,
and I have to get up for work at 1:30 AM, so, between the no sleep
thing, and me having to much to do right now, I needed a little break,
and, well, I like humor, and making people laugh.

Of course, this COULD actually be a neat idea if done right lol.
Anyway, I Hope someone gets a good laugh out of this. I'm generally
actually pretty good with coming up with ideas, as I'm usually pretty
creative for the most part, and, well, what can I say? I'm sitting here
in one of my Christmas Presents (Oldschool FreeBSD "Power to Serve" Tee
Shirt) and I thought "Hey, I wonder if I can try this out".  Anyway, I
can probably come up with way more than this, and if anyone likes it, or
thinks it's funny, I'll try more :)

If nothing else, I Hope it gives someone a laugh,

-Allen