Date:      Sun, 9 Jun 2002 11:56:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
To:        dietrich@pegestorf.de, marcus@FreeBSD.org, gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/39073: gnome install compile from the /usr/ports/x11/gnome/ does not work.

Synopsis: gnome install compile from the /usr/ports/x11/gnome/ does not work.

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: marcus
State-Changed-When: Sun Jun 9 11:54:26 PDT 2002
State-Changed-Why:
I just updated galeon to 1.2.5, and didn't encounter this problem when
building it.  Are you running our of disk space in any of your partitions?
Have you tried without the architecture compiler flag?  Can you retry this
with the latest galeon and mozilla?

To be clear, this is the first and only report of this problem I have seen.