Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:27:33 -0500
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        <dmp@aracnet.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Multiple video terminals?

IIRC, I seem to remember hearing that the XFree86-4 supports dual head
use with certain video cards. You could go through that... there's
also another option, since you mentioned that you only need command
line viewing. Grab a few terminals from ebay and connect them to the
serial ports on your machine. If you need more than 2, there are
multi-port serial cards available too. Check the HCL on the FreeBSD
site before buying one though, as some of them won't support modem use
(i.e. BOCA 1004,1008,etc) just in case you decide you might want a
modem on one of those lines in the future.
-Otter
Do I get any change back after giving my two cents?