Date:      Fri, 03 Oct 2003 09:19:05 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        freebsd@faruk.net
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Advice: 128 bit wep and Prism chipset

In message: <20031003081724.1884.qmail@fuzuli.enderunix.org>
            "Omer Faruk Sen" <freebsd@faruk.net> writes:
: 3)The company is suggesting me to buy Cisco 350 PCI cards. I have read
: http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/Linux.Wireless.drivers.
: html and it states that Cisco 350 cards are also Prism II chipset based
: cards. Is that true? And can I use that card to create an Access Point with
: FreeBSD?

Yes and no.  Yes they have some prism components in them, but they
have cisco firmware.  This means that we do not have access point
support in freebsd for them at this time.

Warner