Date:      Fri, 4 Mar 2005 04:44:47 +0100
From:      gaspo <gaspolo@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   boot cdrom error

hi i have this problem now..i wanna reinstall my freebsd for have a
fresh installation of freebsd....5.3... on my ultra5 sun server...
but when i type:
stop A
ok > boot cdrom
Can't read disk label.
Can't open disk label package
Can't open boot device
how is possible?
because on this hard disk was installed solaris5.7.. i replace freebsd
5.3 some day ago with normal installation on cd boot cdrom ecc.....and
all work...perfectly..now WITH same hard disk and same CD...i can boot
freebsd rom cd

why??
i have tried also to reburn cdrom...change CDROM ..change Operative
sistem...like netbsd openbsd ecc... but The only sistem boot from Cd
is sun 10..
anybody have any idea?