Date:      Sun, 18 Oct 1998 12:12:43 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        "Oleg V. Semenyuk" <olegs@crocodile.matrix.ru>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: strace for FreeBSD

On Saturday, 17 October 1998 at 17:14:30 +0400, Oleg V. Semenyuk wrote:
> Hello, folks :)
>
> Please say me what is analog of "strace" program for FreeBSD?

That depends on what you think strace is.  The one I know is:

          STRACE(1M)           INTERACTIVE UNIX System           STRACE(1M)

          NAME
               strace - print STREAMS trace messages

          SYNOPSIS
               strace [ mid sid level ] ...

FreeBSD doesn't use STREAMS, so there is no analogue of this program.
But since you obviously think you have a use for it, I wonder if this
is what you're talking about.

Greg