Date:      Sun, 01 Aug 2004 15:30:55 +0100
From:      Glyn Tebbutt <d3c3it-linux@ntlworld.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Quake3 & mouse, silly i know

On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 13:50, Jorn Argelo wrote:

Currently i have to as im using pekwm and i cant get gnome to compile,
fails on fam. Anyway i'll keep searching for a fix, strange all the same
thou, the mouse buttons work just cant move the mouse :?

Thanks for the advice, the reason i swapped over to -CURRENT was i
couldn't use the nvidia driver with xorg on 5.2.1, the whole system used
to freeze and restart, since using current it has been fine, im not
recompiling my tree all the time thou as its stable atm and i want to
keep it that way :)
| Glyn Tebbutt |   	    d3c3it-linux@ntlworld.com |
|--------------'  http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d3c3it |
|    Lisa, if you dont like your job you dont strike, |
| You just go in everyday and do it really half-assed |
|              Thats the American way. -Homer Simpson |