Date:      Tue,  5 May 2009 01:38:31 +0200
From:      "barbara" <barbara.xxx1975@libero.it>
To:        "freebsd-gnome" <freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   about last gnome-terminal patches (cwd on new)

I'm talking about the cwd patches.
I prefer the old behaviour, but no problem, I can get used to that.
But that's why I hate gnome-terminal on most linux distributions right no=
w :).

Another minor annoyance after moving to 2.26 is the cwd on a new tab/wind=
ow after running su:

[bar@satanasso:~]$ su -
Password:
satanasso#
... after ctrl+n or ctrl+t, on the new window or tab
[bar@satanasso:/]$ pwd
/

I was seeing this before the last set of patches (at least with 2.26.1). =
Guaranteed.

What's funny is that's apparently happening only with the first gnome-ter=
minal opened!
Opening another gnome-terminal and doing the same sequence of operations =
on that one results in a "expected" behaviour.

Could it be caused by something in my shell initialization files?
Or is anyone else seeing that?

I think that I can live with that too, it's just for curiosity...

Regards
Barbara