Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:26:34 +1200
From:      <sabrina_delacruz@iVillage.com>
To:        Stock@FreeBSD.ORG, Info@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Great News again in the market

VESTEDGE ALERT, Volume 10, Issue 8; MOVE OVER BLUES, THE INTERNET IS COMING OF AGE

***** TRADERS PICK1: Level 3 Communications, Inc., (NASDAQ: LVLT)

***** TRADERS PICK2: FASHIONMALL (OTCBB: FASH)

*****SHORT SQUEEZE: XRAYMEDIA (OTCBB: XRMD)

CONGRATS AGAIN!!! Our subscribers are VERY HAPPY about recent the progress our recent picks have shown; we're adding some new categories and a BRAND NEW FORMAT!  Timely reporting is imperative for our team so here's our latest report:

Warren Buffett breaths life and confidence into the HIGH TECH sector with our "TRADERS PICK1": Level 3 Communications, Inc., (NASDAQ: LVLT) GAINING OVER 100% after announcing that it has signed an agreement to sell $500 million aggregate principal amount of its 9% junior convertible subordinated notes due 2012 to three institutions: Longleaf Partners Funds, Berkshire Hathaway Inc., and Legg Mason, Inc. Level 3 intends to use the net proceeds for general corporate purposes, including potential acquisitions relating to industry consolidation opportunities, capital expenditures and working capital. UNTIL NOW, Buffett has largely steered clear of technology and telecoms investments. In a statement, he expressed confidence in Level 3 management, including Chairman Walter Scott, who sits on Berkshire Hathaway's board.

Our "TRADERS PICK2": FASHIONMALL (OTCBB: FASH) looks VERY INTERESTING after their recent announcement UP over 50%: Taubman to Take Charges for Technology Investments To Receive $3.1 Million on Its Fashionmall Investment in August 2002-07-10 06:11 - News Release Taubman Centers announced --July 10,2002--that it has agreed to convert its preferred stock investment in Fashionmall.com, Inc. into 824,084 common shares in return for a commitment from Fashionmall's CEO and majority shareholder that on or before December 31, 2002, Fashionmall will either consummate a transaction resulting in a value to its stockholders in excess of the value deliverable to the stockholders upon its liquidation, consummate a plan of liquidation or consummate any other transaction that is reasonably acceptable to Taubman and the majority shareholder. Based upon Fashionmall's declaration of a dividend in the amount of $3.75 per share, payable August 1, 2002, Taubman expects to receive $3.1 million and a
 n estimated residual value of at least $0.4 million. As a result, Taubman will recognize an approximately $2.0 million loss on its investment during the second quarter.

EXCELLENT NEWS for XRAYMEDIA (OTCBB: XRMD) we are "VERY PLEASED" with the direction this company is taking; they are moving into a position it to have a MAJOR IMPACT in the ADVERTISING INDUSTRY for this reason we will continue to BUY THE FLOAT. XRAYMEDIA is UP and HOLDING STRONG OVER 300% since our INITIAL REPORT, we THINK the "SHORTS ARE IN HEAVY ON THIS ONE". Hence our newest category of "SHORT SQUEEZE", they are watching VERY CLOSE and GETTING VERY NERVOUS... JUST AS THEY SHOULD BE...it won't be LONG once we hit "OUR NUMBERS"...IT'S COVER TIME...that's when we REALLY FLY!!! For all our SUBSCRIBERS "BUYING" XRAYMEDIA the "SHORT SQUEEZE" IS ON "BUY HEAVY" and put the BULK of your CERTIFICATES in STREET FORM by calling UP THE CERTIFICATES FOR "IMMEDIATE DELIVERY" "IN YOUR OWN NAME",  "THE SHORTS WILL COVER FAST, AT ANY PRICE" and "ALL" THE "REAL BUYERS" WILL ENJOY THE PROFITS... we'll be seeing you "ALL" at the "BELL"!!!

XRAYMEDIA LAUNCHES; WORLDWIDE FINANCIAL SERVICES DIVISION SPECIALIZING IN MEDIA/ADVERTISING BUYERS CREDIT FACILITIES July 8, 2002-XRAYMEDIA (OTCBB: XRMD) the leading Internet real-time negotiating technology provider to the media industry is pleased to announce that it has secured worldwide funding sources for Media/Advertising Industry buyers. In a private labeled and open cooperative with its financial associates, the company will undertake unprecedented financing alternatives for the Media/Advertising Industry as a whole, including all Advertising Agencies, Media Rep firms, Media buying firms, TV Networks, Radio Stations, Print mediums and Online entities who wish to provide financing opportunities for their clients' Advertising purchases. XRAYMEDIA through its new financial services division will initially target the North American markets for Advertising buyer financing, providing businesses with pre-negotiated financing terms based on their credit history for purchasing
  all forms of Advertising. Initial financing arrangements are targeted towards Advertising campaign buys at $50,000.00 and higher for maximum market penetration; smaller purchases are being negotiated under separate financing arrangements. Advertising buyers can pay for purchases with terms of up to thirty-six months while media suppliers receive immediate payment. Credit approval process requires completion of a financing approval form with submission of the most recent year-end financial statement, credit decisions are generally made within 24 -- 72 hours after the documents are received.

***This report is based on our research and our sources identifying immediate ground floor investment opportunities for the general public. Making a timely investment call and maximizing your return is our goal. VESTEDGE has *NOT* been compensated to produce this or any of our opinions. This report is free to the public and strictly comprised of our opinions and you should always do your own diligence and make sure you take control of your own investment decisions while consulting your broker or investment counsel.

6626MJLh8-710jrvu9302Xrci0-781KgWG6359XYch2-942Mjfe5350pdva2-972ITHb1491l68