Date:      Wed, 1 Jul 1998 18:01:42 +0200
From:      Harold Gutch <logix@foobar.franken.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   success report

Hi,

after my huge amount of problems, Meike's hint (changing the
ISA/PNP-settings in the BIOS) finally fixed things.
I have only tried out this stuff with my Creatix-card, I'll check
out the PNP-stuff with my Sedlbauer-card soon too though.

Thanks to everybody who helped me fix the problems :).

--
bye, logix

<Shabby> Sleep is an abstinence syndrome wich occurs due to lack of caffein.
Wed Mar  4 04:53:33 CET 1998   #unix, ircnet