Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:16:48 -0400
From:      Zach Riggle <zachriggle@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   tcpregression status update

--Apple-Mail-2-766353159

Focus has shifted towards completing the TCP implementation per the
RFC, with some bells and whistles (hook-ability and whatnot).  I've
also decided that it's much easier to implement it as-spec'd, then add
on packet-specific modifications (i.e. working with individual
segments, rather than packets) so that things like segment
retransmission aren't completely FUBARed.

It was my 21st birthday on Wednesday, so less got done this week than
normally gets done, but I'm sure that you guys will understand ;-)

I switched blog software to MarsEdit, which promptly ate some of my
(quite lengthy) blog posts, and have switched back to Blogo.
Normally, I'd say to check my blog for the updates since my last
"status update", but much of the content is missing.
http://gsoc-tcpregression.blogspot.com/
--Apple-Mail-2-766353159--