Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 2020 09:46:41 -0800
From:      Brian Buhrow <buhrow@nfbcal.org>
To:        Roger Pau =?utf-8?B?TW9ubsOp?= <roger.pau@citrix.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-xen@freebsd.org>, buhrow@nfbcal.org
Subject:   Re: Slow networking speeds with Freebsd 12.0 and Xen-4.12.1, freebsd-12.0 as dom0

	hello Roger.  In building the tests for this e-mail, I think I
discovered the problem.  For the FreeBSD installation, I had guest_loglvl=all
loglvl=all on the xen command line.  When I turned that off and re-ran my
tests, the network performance on the FreeBSD system matches that of the
NetBSD system.  My apologies for the noise.
I'll perform some more tests and see how things progress.  I'm guessing,
however, that all will be well.
-thanks
-Brian