Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 1998 08:22:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        jason@idiom.com
Subject:   Help,  Linux beats freebsd to death (fwd)

Anyone got good ideas?
Jason, can you figure out what system calls are being performed at this
time?
Is it network re;lated, or filesystem related?
Are there pthread related elements?

Maybe a ktrace might give some clues..
(or a profile?)

this has to be something really silly, because one order of magnitude
is just ridiculous..

julian