Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 1997 12:10:36 -0700
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@consys.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Motif on -current

I need Motif to get Grass up and running on -current.  But I see
Xi does not support anything newer than 2.2.2, and the fellow
on the phone would not admit that their product would run on
even 2.2.5.  So if you're running Motif on 3.0-something, could
you let me know what it is and where you got it so I can run
out and get the same thing?

(I have the latest lesstif and the build bleeds all over the
 place when compiling the dependent Grass files, so I would
 like to reduce the porting complexity by starting out with
 a Known Quantity for Motif, once I get it up and running I'll
 try lesstif again...)

Thanks,
Russell